STJFL Junior Division

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="whisperer" post="1426068" timestamp="1377195089"]
Loopy Loopy Loopy Shhh..............

BMT can beat Ned-W ( It would be a battle tomorrow or week 7 )
Ned B is in for a long tuff schedule season.
Ned W was 1-7 last season they have got to do better than that with there schedule.
(whisperer) says BMT still great and fast but this is not going to be a score everytime their big boys touch the football yr . This is not peewee anymore Shhhh....................
[/quote]Every other touch will be just as impressive...Don't you agree

My my my me thinks all is not as it appears around these parts. Does anybody smell wet Dawg? I think we got some closet Dawg dads around here! Boom or is it ssshhhhhh...... Ned B handled themselves very well last scrimmage is all I will say. Bmt B yep still good but not gonna have as easy a year as they think! Lum W don't be so quick to judge. They're good enough to go the distance just like the little Indians or Da Blues.  Even a Dawg team may pull it out but doubtful. Enough talented younguns but need little adult direction if ya follow me. Boom. Bottom line... Several good teams this year. Gonna be interesting season for sure. Go raiders go! Not a fan of the squatty offense but its working so lets see what happens.  Aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh out

White is looking to be the best team Nederland has to offer. they handled black with easy.
BMT will be impressive every other play as well. But Buggatti give the Ned Dogs some respect. lol  You guys didn't really start rolling on them boys till the rotators came in.
The Anderson kid CAN throw and far!!!!! Anyway its a scrimmage and these boys lost a lot of games last yr and are ready to get some wins. good luck to everybody Saturday.

Looking forward to another great year of STJFL Junior Division football.  I'm really glad to see all the other area representatives on this board have so much confidence in their teams like I do.  I believe that the coaches for the PNG W team will have the boys well prepared before we play our opponents each week just like last season.  I also believe the boys will be ready to compete at a level that exceeds their means too. 

If any of you posters on here know any of the coaches from the Junior Vidor White team from last season could you please ask them what the score was from that Superbowl?  I keep forgetting  ;D.  Before any of you get your panties in a knot I'm just kidding...... :o

Good luck to all the teams this season and I pray for all these kids a safe, injury free and enjoyable year.

[quote name="Lamar1996" post="1426346" timestamp="1377227806"]
Looking forward to another great year of STJFL Junior Division football.  I'm really glad to see all the other area representatives on this board have so much confidence in their teams like I do.  I believe that the coaches for the PNG W team will have the boys well prepared before we play our opponents each week just like last season.  I also believe the boys will be ready to compete at a level that exceeds their means too. 

If any of you posters on here know any of the coaches from the Junior Vidor White team from last season could you please ask them what the score was from that Superbowl?  I keep forgetting  ;D.  Before any of you get your panties in a knot I'm just kidding...... :o

Good luck to all the teams this season and I pray for all these kids a safe, injury free and enjoyable year.
[/quote]Y'all got this "96 ::)  Older, faster, bigger, better coaches. Go ahead and start printing those Super Bowl winning 3peat t-shirts ;) ;) Go on

[quote name="Bugatti" post="1426347" timestamp="1377228375"]
[quote author=Lamar1996 link=topic=113274.msg1426346#msg1426346 date=1377227806]

[/quote]Y'all got this "96 ::)  Older, faster, bigger, better coaches. Go ahead and start printing those Super Bowl winning 3peat t-shirts ;) ;) Go on
[/quote]
I take one week at a time......never said anything about a 3peat.......We had a great season last year no doubt, hopefully history can repeat itself, but we haven't even played the first game so who knows what will happen.  You need to watch what you say on these boards "Bug" even if you are joking.  The Moderator police will call you out..... ;)

24 hrs!  Man I love football! I know the kids are 9-10 but this is were theses boys start to understand more bout the game and start making football memories and in the long run that is what its bout.  I can remember playing ag as inst the Groves Browns when I was this age.  Everybody talks bout the teams that are playing now.. the Browns would beat any team playing tomorrow.  I not only remember the teams  but I remember the coaches.  The discipline, never give up, and respect attitude that a young man needs at this age.. So when our boys hits the field tomorrow morning lets have fun and be safe!

A lot of the coaches on pngw were taught by BOBBY WOODSON on how to play football and I think they use a lot of that WOODSON philosophy on how to play football responsibility, discipline, respect  and leave it out on the field attitude)!!!! Best football coach I ever had! taught a lot of kids in Groves how to play football Thanks Coach Woodson Good Luck to all the teams

[quote name="bradyb" post="1424461" timestamp="1376577870"]
Looking forward to this game! I don't see png w smashing Lum W bad like y'all are saying. It should be a good game. Chris always has his kids well disciplined and prepared. I think it will Be a battle
[/quote]47-7........crickets

[quote name="Gossiper" post="1425188" timestamp="1376773827"]
Lum W is much improved over last season and has some true young guns that will be taking names and ...... Well you know the rest. Anybody that thinks it will be week 3 or even week 2 before their first win, clearly hasn't seen them practice. Or they're to busy shhhhh ing people to know a good team. Pride at impact. BOOM!!  Lum W has it!  AAAARRRGGHH!!!!
[/quote]47-7...Gets tougher vs Bmt  ;)

[quote name="Bugatti" post="1427332" timestamp="1377437709"]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=113274.msg1424461#msg1424461 date=1376577870]
Looking forward to this game! I don't see png w smashing Lum W bad like y'all are saying. It should be a good game. Chris always has his kids well disciplined and prepared. I think it will Be a battle
[/quote]47-7........crickets
[/quote]
Crickets? I was wrong... Again. Won't be the last time I'm wrong. Take it easy Bugatti... It's the STJFL lol not the NFL...

[quote name="Lamar1996" post="1427625" timestamp="1377476687"]
[quote author=whisperer link=topic=113274.msg1427587#msg1427587 date=1377472145]
L-u-m-b-e-r-t-o-n. !!!  Shhhhhh.............................
[/quote]
It was quiet Saturday whisperer....lol
[/quote]
Whisperer says it want last - Too many LUM- Groupies on here.... But after Next Saturday B !!!  It  might just be me you and Bugatti ... On the threads ... Shhh......................................................

[quote name="whisperer" post="1427639" timestamp="1377479480"]
[quote author=Lamar1996 link=topic=113274.msg1427625#msg1427625 date=1377476687]
[quote author=whisperer link=topic=113274.msg1427587#msg1427587 date=1377472145]
L-u-m-b-e-r-t-o-n. !!!  Shhhhhh.............................
[/quote]
It was quiet Saturday whisperer....lol
[/quote]
Whisperer says it want last - Too many LUM- Groupies on here.... But after Next Saturday B !!!  It  might just be me you and Bugatti ... On the threads ... Shhh......................................................
[/quote]
Your so funny! I promise Bradyb will be here the whole season. And I don't have to hide behind a screen name and be a under cover smack talker.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    swizbills
    Newest Member
    swizbills