SETXsports Offering New CHEAP Advertising Opportunities for Members!

SETXsports Friends and Members,

First off let me start off by thanking you for being a part of SETXsports.com. Over the years, the enormous success of this site can be attributed mostly to you guys. It has been a great 8 or so years since we launched SETXsports in 2005 and we look forward to what the future holds!
Myself along with the staff here at SETXsports want to continue to bring you new and better things each and every season. Additionally, we want to continue to bring you the best coverage of sports in Southeast Texas and keep it free for everyone. However, to do this requires capital, as there are many expenses that come with operating a site as large as this one.

Over the years, we have tried seemingly everything possible to sell online advertisements for the website. Unfortunately we have not had much success. This has always been quite astonishing to me as well and our staff considering the magnitude of traffic we receive, from such a distinct market. SETXsports looks to be the largest independently owned high school sports website in the state of Texas as we get between 2-5 million views and 40,000 to 65,000 unique or different visitors coming to our site every month. The vast majority of this traffic comes from the Southeast Texas/Beaumont area, making us a top 5 website in the Beaumont market.
Starting today, in an effort to jump start our advertising efforts here at SETXsports, I want to offer a tremendous deal to you, our members. We are going to be selling what we will call donation advertisements for only $50 a month for the forum, and an additional $25 a month for the frontpage at SETXsports.com. The forum advertisements will appear on every page of the SETXsports forum and will be on either the right or left side of the page. If you pay the additional $25 a month, you’ll see your advertisement on the first page someone sees when they logon to SETXsports.com. The ad size will be 150x150 pixel size and we will even design it for you for free! You can visit the website and look at the Hamburger Depot ad to see what your ad would look like. This is a great deal for any of you that own businesses or work for a company that’s looking for some extremely affordable advertising. Not only are you getting some great advertising for a great price, you’re helping us here at SETXsports continue to do what we do to keep folks in the know about what is happening in sports in southeast Texas. For a small price, you get your ad viewed literally millions of times by tens of thousands of Southeast Texans every month!

We have no plans on how long this offer will be available, but it won’t be forever. You can however, lock in as many months as you would like. There is no minimum or maximum number of months you must commit too. If you are interested in this deal, here are the steps to getting your ad online:

1. Email me at [email protected] or pm jdawg03 on the forum and express your desire.
2. You can either pay via pay pal by clicking on the “donate” button on SETXsports.com or you can express your desire to pay by check and I will send you an address where you can send a check.
3. Send me via email any information or pictures you would like to see in your ad and also the website you would like to have your ad linked to when it is clicked.
4. We will send you an invoice/receipt for your records

Thank you so much for your consideration. So many have already given through the years on an individual basis to SETXsports and we are so appreciative of that. Of course, if you are an individual you can continue to donate to SETXsports via pay pal by clicking the “donate” button on the site. 

Jordan Wilson
Owner/Creator
SETXsports.com

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="liltex" post="1395799" timestamp="1366318870"]
Got excited at first cause I thought just maybe some type of classified ads were coming available for a small fee.I could sell my 50+ sets of golf irons & other related items
[/quote] Well theres something they could chew on.. not a bad idea IMO

• 2 months later...
[quote name="liltex" post="1395799" timestamp="1366318870"]
Got excited at first cause I thought just maybe some type of classified ads were coming available for a small fee.I could sell my 50+ sets of golf irons & other related items
[/quote]

www.2coolfishing.com has a forum where members can buy/sell things, as an example.  Good suggestion.  We can auction off OctFeb to the highest CE King bidder.  ;D

• 11 months later...

SETXsports Friends and Members,

First off let me start off by thanking you for being a part of SETXsports.com. Over the years, the enormous success of this site can be attributed mostly to you guys. It has been a great 8 or so years since we launched SETXsports in 2005 and we look forward to what the future holds!
Myself along with the staff here at SETXsports want to continue to bring you new and better things each and every season. Additionally, we want to continue to bring you the best coverage of sports in Southeast Texas and keep it free for everyone. However, to do this requires capital, as there are many expenses that come with operating a site as large as this one.

Over the years, we have tried seemingly everything possible to sell online advertisements for the website. Unfortunately we have not had much success. This has always been quite astonishing to me as well and our staff considering the magnitude of traffic we receive, from such a distinct market. SETXsports looks to be the largest independently owned high school sports website in the state of Texas as we get between 2-5 million views and 40,000 to 65,000 unique or different visitors coming to our site every month. The vast majority of this traffic comes from the Southeast Texas/Beaumont area, making us a top 5 website in the Beaumont market.
Starting today, in an effort to jump start our advertising efforts here at SETXsports, I want to offer a tremendous deal to you, our members. We are going to be selling what we will call donation advertisements for only $50 a month for the forum, and an additional $25 a month for the frontpage at SETXsports.com. The forum advertisements will appear on every page of the SETXsports forum and will be on either the right or left side of the page. If you pay the additional $25 a month, you’ll see your advertisement on the first page someone sees when they logon to SETXsports.com. The ad size will be 150x150 pixel size and we will even design it for you for free! You can visit the website and look at the Hamburger Depot ad to see what your ad would look like. This is a great deal for any of you that own businesses or work for a company that’s looking for some extremely affordable advertising. Not only are you getting some great advertising for a great price, you’re helping us here at SETXsports continue to do what we do to keep folks in the know about what is happening in sports in southeast Texas. For a small price, you get your ad viewed literally millions of times by tens of thousands of Southeast Texans every month!

We have no plans on how long this offer will be available, but it won’t be forever. You can however, lock in as many months as you would like. There is no minimum or maximum number of months you must commit too. If you are interested in this deal, here are the steps to getting your ad online:

1. Email me at [email protected] or pm jdawg03 on the forum and express your desire.
2. You can either pay via pay pal by clicking on the “donate” button on SETXsports.com or you can express your desire to pay by check and I will send you an address where you can send a check.
3. Send me via email any information or pictures you would like to see in your ad and also the website you would like to have your ad linked to when it is clicked.
4. We will send you an invoice/receipt for your records

Thank you so much for your consideration. So many have already given through the years on an individual basis to SETXsports and we are so appreciative of that. Of course, if you are an individual you can continue to donate to SETXsports via pay pal by clicking the “donate” button on the site. 

Jordan Wilson
Owner/Creator
SETXsports.com

Is this still going?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TRUTHTELLER409
    Newest Member
    TRUTHTELLER409